Most of the time founders tend to forget that delegating work in the early stages of their company is one of the best ways to grow their product or service quicker.
They spend a lot of time developing in-house solutions that ends up using their resources and lowers their overall runway.
So, what’s the solution? Outsource as much as you can in the early days. Let me tell you why.
- Lower cost and risk — When you’re outsourcing the cost to hire, train, and retain top talent, and the astounding figures internal employees add to overhead is it all gone. Having an experienced and reliable outsourced team mitigates risk of operational inefficiencies, and greatly decreases the cost impact of hiring and retaining an internal sales and marketing staff. In addition to that, you can get an outsourced team of experts in sales that already have a proven track record to help you grow your business.
- Save Time — As a founder, you’re dealing with a billion of things at once, there’s a lot of other things you could be focusing on such as going out and doing some networking, working on the product, overall team management and more. With outsourcing, you can focus on those while allowing a team of experts to deal with the grunt work.
- Learning from the process — When you’re outsourcing, you can learn from a team of experts on the process and tactics that they use to complete the task. With that in mind, you can come up with training materials and more to accelerate your in-house team in the future.
- You can mix it up — You don’t need to outsource 100% of everything. For example, when it comes to sales, you can have an in-house SDR team, but you can purchase leads from a reliable lead generation company to speed up their prospecting process.
- Growth — If there is one thing that you should focus on when building a company is growth and sales. Whether this is revenue growth or sales growth, it should be the main focus in the beginning. startups and SMBs are notoriously underfunded and understaffed. Engaging an outsourced sales and marketing team can enable quick growth by nature of its experience in quickly putting together and executing successful sales and marketing plans.
Adopting a strategy of outsourced sales and marketing may, or may not be the right thing for every company but it is well worth checking out.
If you’re looking for highly qualified and targeted sales leads, check out http://growthok.com. We’ll take good care of you!
Want free resources on sales like ebooks, guides, free sales hacks? We have a list of free resources directly on our site — http://growthok.com/resources