At GrowthOK, we provide highly qualified and targeted sales leads for our customers, but there are a lot of sales tools out there that can actually help you accelerate your sales process and funnel even more, so that you can close deals more efficiently.
Personally, I’ve tried most of the sales tools out there and I’m not writing this article to review every single tool that I’ve tried, but to give you more options and help you out some more!
B2B sales and selling have become synonymous with continuous change at an increasing speed. Keeping an overview of the flood of new tools in the sales stack is increasingly difficult.
If you’re in sales, having a good CRM is one of the most important thing when it comes to sales and keeping track of your pipeline. The truth is that you don’t need a complex and expensive system.
Hell, you can start with a basic Google excel and still close deals (assuming you have good leads).
But here’s a list of a bunch of CRM that you can use from all price ranges:
- Base CRM — Base CRM: The All-In-One Sales Platform
- Close.io — Stop logging calls and emails and start making them instead
- Hubspot CRM — Close More Deals with Less Work
- Microsoft Dynamics — Put your customers first
- Nimble — The #1 Rated Social Sales & Marketing CRM
- Pipedrive — Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software
- Pipeliner CRM — CRM (R)Evolutionized
- Repsly — Mobile Data Collection
- Salesflare — The Intelligent Sales CRM
- Salesforce.com — Salesforce.com: The Customer Success Platform To Grow Your Business
- Salesmate — Sales Management, Automation, and Acceleration Software for Teams of All Sizes & Shapes
- Streak — Streak.com — CRM for Gmail
- SugarCRM — CRM Software & Online Customer Relationship Management
- ZohoCRM — https://www.zoho.com/crm/
If you’re involved in a bigger company or enterprise company, then they might be most likely using Salesforce, but it’s overcomplex and not necessary in my opinion.
Lead generation is the most important when it comes to sales. At the end of the day, no good leads, means no pipeline. You need to keep your pipeline full at all times even on down times. The best way to do this is by using a reliable lead generation company or tool. A good company can provide you with accurate and reliable leads, whereas a tool might return inaccurate data and bounce rate.
Here’s a list of them for you!
- GrowthOK — Highly targeted and accurate sales leads at scale!
- BuiltWith — Web Technology Profiler
- Datanyze — Sales Intelligence & Lead Generation Software
- DiscoverOrg — Sales and Marketing Intelligence Solutions
- Email Hunter — Find email addresses in seconds
- FindThatLead — Get business emails from LinkedIn contacts
- GrowthList — List of 10,000 fastest growing B2B tech companies
- Hoover’s — Sales Leads | Comp
- Lead411 — Companies, People, Emails, Addresses, Lists, News
- Salestools.io — SalesTools.io
- SellHack — Find Leads. Build Lists. Verify Emails
- Sellscope — Data-qualified leads to predictably fill and scale your pipeline
- Socedo — Automated Social Media Lead Generation
- Vainu — finding your future customers before your competition does
- ZoomInfo — B2B Database of Detailed & Accurate Contact Information
Conference and screensharing
Communication is key especially when presenting demos. Webinars is a great way to maximize the top of the funnel as well. Here’s a list of tools that you can use for recording webinars, screensharing, and conferences.
- Consensus — http://www.consens.us/
- GoToMeeting — Easy Online Meetings With HD Video Conferencing
- joinme — join.me — Free Screen Sharing, Online Meetings & Web Conferencing
- Klarifi — making it easier to explain complexity
- Speakeasy — http://speakeasy.co/
- Speek — Speek
- UberConference — https://www.uberconference.com/
- Zoom — zoom.us
Whether you are looking to create follow up sequences or do cold outreach followed by voicemail, you need a good system in place for email. Ideally something that can connect to your CRM.
- Outreach — Enterprise communication platform for sales teams
- Quickmail — Follow up web software & email automation — QuickMail.io
- Salesloft — Sales Development Platform For Dialing And Email Tracking
- Yesware-Gmail Prospecting software
You’ve pushed the deal forward, now it’s time to send those proposal, contracts and everything else in between 🙂 Here’s a bunch of tools that can help with that!
- Adobe Sign — E-signatures online, formerly EchoSign and eSign
- Docusign — Sign in to DocuSign
- HelloSign — HelloSign
- PandaDoc — https://www.pandadoc.com
- Actimizer — Boost Your Outbound Sales Activities
- Avaya — Customer & Team Engagement Solutions — Business Communication — Avaya
- Broadsoft — BroadSoft | Unified Communication & Collaboration Solutions
- Counterpath Bria VOIP client — Softphone Clients
- Shoretel — http://shoretel.com
- Skype client — Skype | Free calls to friends and family
- PowerDialer — PowerDialer for Salesforce | Phone Dialer Software | InsideSales.com
- RingCentral — Phone System, VoIP, Cloud PBX, 800 Numbers
- RingDNA — Inside Sales Software | Sales Acceleration | Call Tracking For Salesforce
- Talkdesk — Brilliant Customer Interactions. Every Time
Well there you have it folks, hope this article helped all the sales peeps out there!
If you’re looking for highly qualified and targeted sales leads, check out GrowthOK and we’ll take good care of you!
We also have a ton of free resources such as free sales courses, ebooks, white papers and more! Check out our site under the resource tab!